“You came to my rescue in the sunset of my life”
The one-room apartment of Shushanik Demirtshoghlyan was in total soot caused by a fire kindled of kerosene heater.
Even a toilet and the bathroom were in soot. Lady Shishanik had to keep on living in that apartment, whereas she was a very clean and neat ‘granny’. And this state of things has caused her much suffering and pain.
Mission Armenia renovated her apartment. There were no traces, even vague ones, of the fire any more. Within the entire process of renovation she would say but one sentence in excitement: “You came to my rescue in the sunset of my life”.