Welcome to Mission Armenia, dear volunteer
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted!
Only when we give joyfully, without hesitation or thought of gain,
can we truly know what love means!
In every community there is work to be done. In every nation there are wounds to heal. In every heart there is the power to do it!
Mission Armenia is greatly thankful to all those devoted people who have committed themselves to the noble cause of volunteerism! The time, energy and enthusiasm that they have contributed to helping those who needed their help so much are priceless and truly indispensable!
Throughout 20 years of existence Mission Armenia has harbored a great number of volunteers of different ages and backgrounds - students, specialists from different fields, housewives and even the elderly!
How to become a volunteer
Please read the lists below to have a better idea of voluntary activities in Mission Armenia. For becoming a volunteer please fill in the application form
and send it to email@example.com
Depending on the qualifications and preferences of the applicants, Mission Armenia offers the following volunteering opportunities
• Providing different types of assistance to the elderly such as
- meeting the everyday needs of the elderly
- in-home care, social or healthcare assistance
- psychological and emotional support to the elderly and refugees
• Performing various tasks in MA centers such as
- Forming elderly and refugee self-help groups
- Organizing various events and outdoor activities
- Assisting in soup kitchen activities
• Conducting various vocational trainings for youth and for the children of refugees
- English language teaching, computer operating, computer repairs, hairdressing, tailoring, cooking, pottery, carpet weaving, welding, carpentry, turnery, metal work, tiling, painting, household appliances repairs, motor mechanic work, motor electrician work and other activities.
• Running amateur groups for the elderly and the refugee children
• Organizing summer camps for children
• Creating a library
• Office works
- Different office works
Trainings for the volunteers
Taking into account the specifics of interaction with vulnerable people, special trainings are organized for the organization’s volunteers. However, the trainings are not limited to the professional issues. Volunteers also participate in self-development trainings based on their needs and preferences. On accomplishing their mission as volunteers they receive relevant certificates.
Thank you for you interest in Mission Armenia!
Feedback of volunteers